Saturday, June 26, 2010

Elephant Finger Puppet

We did an Elephant Finger Puppet for Letter E Craft. I found this cute craft at Enchanted Learning and you can find the template here. It's a very cute and simple craft which I think it's suitable for 15 months and up. Older toddlers can cut the template after decorating themselves.
                                     
I found these bed trays at Ikea and thought they make good craft tables. The boys were using it for the first time and they seem happy with them.
I printed the Elephant template on cardstock and let the boys decorate their elephant with crayons.
When they are done, I helped them cut the elephant shape and a hole at the center for their fingers. I thought it looks very cute and fun but Y didn't even want to slip his fingers in and K only played with it for maybe 1 minute.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I did a similar art activity, only we used paint. And we also made a cute little pig! :)

    Here's a link if you wanna check it out: http://www.littlerunningteacher.com/animal-noses-finger-puppets/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    Your version is very cute!! I must bookmark this! My boys were 15 months old then and they didn't appreciate the puppet that much. They might like it more now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails