Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Self Feeding

Can 3 years old feed themself independantly? Yes and no. I'm so tired of feeding them but I'll be more tired cleaning up after them if I let them feed themselves.

This is the dilemma between letting them feed themselves, takes longer, eat lesser, more mess vs feed them, finish faster, eat more, just more effort on my side. Mess is always on a greater magnitude when you have twins. The thing is, if I don't let them practice and bear with the mess, we'll never get there. Or we'll eventually get there but maybe much later. One thing for sure, if you let them eat something they love on their own, like Yogurt, the mess is very manageble.    

Well, no pain, no gain. Until I'm ready to counter the mess, it's just Yogurt for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails