This is an impromptu craft on a rainy afternoon. It's so easy to put together the materials.
What You Need:
- Contruction Paper
- Marker to draw the fish shape or you can also print out a fish shape
- Rice (White or Colored)
- Googly eyes
- A small box to do the pour the rice
- Spoon or scoop
- Brush to spread the glue (optional)
- Draw or print a fish shape on a piece of construction paper
- Apply glue on fish body and spread the glue with brush
- Put paper in box and pour the rice over the area with glue
- Shake off excess gently
- Glue the googly eyes on
- Let dry and you have a fish with rice scales.
Y, playing with the rice